Pre-construction project management. Prepare construction project scope, estimate and proposals. Project set-up for successful construction.
Detail Work Activities:
- Develop and Maintain Client Relationships.
- Define project scope and develop plans and specs.
- Prepare Project estimate and proposal.
- Prepare Project Documents, contracts and purchase orders.
- Develop and maintain estimating database.
- Navigates and understands building codes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to take direction from leaders and management.
- Have a positive attitude, be a team player and able to conduct yourself in a respectful manner.
- Willing, able, and eager to work in a fast pace environment, as needed, to meet customer deadlines.
- Honest and able to communicate with Co-workers, Supervisors, Managers, and Customers.
- Be punctual and take initiative.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field required or Estimating experience – 3-years minimum.
- Strong understanding and ability to read blueprints.
- Basic understanding of drafting and design software is preferred.
- Experience with commercial / industrial and institutional construction projects.
- Proficient using Computers, Software systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.