Construction Project Manager
The Project Managers focus is to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from conception through completion. This individual will focus on organizing and overseeing construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. This individual will be required to be disciplined, passionate, humble, excellent management skills and ensure quality standards are met. This role will focus on organizational skills, strong communication skills, and completion of project within budget and on schedule. People and time management skills are very critical attributes for this position.
- Project Management
- Deliver project within scopes and budgets
- Develop, manage and maintain project schedules
- Communication with in-house personnel, vendors, subcontractors and clients to build relationships and networking
- Assist in the preparation of project documents including contracts, change orders, submittals and pay applications using AIA forms/format
- Coordinate all site safety requirements with field personnel
- Final project review and summary with field personnel and client upon completion
- Interpret and understand all aspects of construction methodologies and procedures of rendered architectural drawings
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Field coordination and installation knowledge
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, CAD)
- Disciplined, pro-active, and initiative to follow-thru
- Construction Experience
- Construction Management or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field required or Estimating experience – 3-years minimum.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Full time benefits include: holidays and paid vacation, 401K with company match, health benefits, vision, and dental insurance
Compensation is based on education and experience or a combination. Salary range $50k-$80k.
Apply within at the address below or upload your resume for consideration.
Alexander & Bebout Inc., 10098 Lincoln Hwy, Van Wert
email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A&B is an EEO & DFWP Employer