We are seeking an experienced and General Superintendent to join our team at Alexander and Bebout. As general superintendent, you will assist the Director of Operations in overseeing field operations and ensuring projects have sufficient manpower, resources, and equipment. You will play a crucial role in maintaining effective communication between various departments, managing resources, and helping resolve issues that may arise during the construction process.
- Lead, Manage, and hold field personnel accountable.
- Assist the Operations Manager in overseeing daily field operations, including managing construction crews, equipment, and resources.
- Ensure that all projects have the required resources to meet daily project goal.
- Assist with issues that may arise during the construction process, including changes to project scope, schedule, manpower, and/or equipment needs.
- Ensure equipment and material are moved and/or ready prior to start of construction as needed.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor progress to ensure projects are on track to meet deadlines
- Ensure safety standards are being followed per guidelines set by OSHA or other regulatory entities
- Oversee training program
- Assist Team in creating punch-list and lead implementation of punch-list through completion.
5 plus years with experience managing $1-$5 Million projects.
Experience with BUILD software a plus
Experience working in EOS environment a plus
Experience with DelTek ComputerEASE a plus
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Advanced
How To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
We offer a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401k, short term disability, voluntary life ins, as well as vacation and PTO.