Detail Work Activities:
- Accounts Payable invoice approval and processing.
- Accounts Receivable processing and communication.
- Sales tax reporting.
- Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries.
- Provide front office coverage as/when needed and support other duties related to assistant tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data.
- Become a proficient user of the accounting software system.
- Understand accounting principles.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Able to take direction from leaders and management.
- Have a positive attitude, be a team player and conduct yourself in a professional respectful manner.
- Be willing, able, and eager to work in a fast pace environment, as needed, to meet customer deadlines.
- Honest and able to communicate with Co-workers, Supervisors, Managers, and Customers.
- Reliable, detail oriented, and comfortable working independently or within a group.
- Be punctual and take initiative.
- Associate’s degree in accounting or similar field and/or 5-years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Computer Ease Accounting Software preferred.
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.