Responsible for performing tasks involving cabinetry and the installation of cabinets, countertops, and trim.
- Responsible for completing tasks on a construction site according to the instructions given by the project managers and supervisors
- Ability to cross-function in other areas of construction within the job site as/when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to take direction from leaders and management to complete projects in a safe, timely, and effective manner
- Willing and eager to work in a fast pace environment, as needed, to meet customer deadlines
- Able to conduct yourself in a positive respectful manner
- Honest and able to communicate with Co-workers, Supervisors, and Managers
- Ability to work alone or with a team, in all weather conditions and work well with your hands
- Report concerns, problems, or errors to the Supervisor/ Manager immediately
- Must be organized, a self-starter, dependable, punctual, and work well with others
- Construction experience in cabinets, countertops, and trim are a plus but willing to train those willing to learn and become a valuable company asset
- Knowledge of construction materials and tools
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Vocational-Technical School/Courses-Carpentry desired
- Valid driver’s license with dependable transportation
- Pass drug screen and background check
- Able to occasionally Sit; regularly Stand; Walk; Use hands to finger to feel, Lift up to 50 pounds; Reach with hands and arms; Climb or balance; Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; Talk, see, or hear
Full time benefits include: holidays and paid vacation, 401K with company match, health benefits, vision and dental insurance
Compensation is based on education and experience or a combination. Hourly rate ranges $20.00 – $26.00
Apply within at the address below or upload your resume for consideration.
Alexander & Bebout Inc., 10098 Lincoln Hwy, Van Wert
email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A&B is an EEO & DFWP Employer